Tutorial question

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
rvc
Reactions:

Tutorial question

Post by rvc »

I am only able to play the "Brigade" tutorial, the other ones are grayed out. I have downloaded the game twice and get the same thing, am I suppose to be able to play all the tutorials with the demo or just the one? I am still trying to purchase the game through PayPal but am not having any luck.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re:Tutorial question

Post by Little Powell »

rvc wrote:
I am only able to play the "Brigade" tutorial, the other ones are grayed out. I have downloaded the game twice and get the same thing, am I suppose to be able to play all the tutorials with the demo or just the one? I am still trying to purchase the game through PayPal but am not having any luck.
You can only play the brigade tutorial in the demo. What kind of problems are you having purchasing?
rvc
Reactions:

Post by rvc »

I try to pay for it through PayPal and when I get to the part where I enter a email address to send the money to I do not know what to enter. I tried to use another credit card but for some reason I get a message that I cannot use the email address I have with PayPal for this transaction, I don't know how to go about completing the purchase. When I have used PayPal before the address to send the money is automatically entered, I have never had it happen this way.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

rvc wrote:
I try to pay for it through PayPal and when I get to the part where I enter a email address to send the money to I do not know what to enter. I tried to use another credit card but for some reason I get a message that I cannot use the email address I have with PayPal for this transaction, I don't know how to go about completing the purchase. When I have used PayPal before the address to send the money is automatically entered, I have never had it happen this way.
Have you tried clicking on the "forgot email address or password" on the right hand side? This way you can verify you are using the right email address.
rvc
Reactions:

Post by rvc »

I know I am using the right email address the problem is when I don't use PayPal but a credit card other then the one I have with them, it says I cannot use the same email address as I have with PayPal and I am certainly not going to change my email address, that is my problem. Thanks for the reply though.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

I had the same problem and could not find a way around it with the email that they had. You could just get a temp email address somewhere to make the transaction. There's enough free sites out there that grabbing an email to use just for this should be pretty quick.
bedbug
Reactions:

Post by bedbug »

I always use gmail for this.... ;)
UglyElmo
Reactions:

Post by UglyElmo »

Actually I had the same thing, but took a bit of time to find out exactly what the problem is.

The problem was PayPal had put a limit on my acct. and thus it locked me out of using my credit card. Apparently some third-party had tried to use it, but I think it could have been due to my not using that acct. for a year or more. Anyways, I had to update my info. and pick a new password, and re-input my credit card number.

It still didn't work after that, but I called customer service, which is quite a lengthy deal in trying to find the number, going through their automated system, and re-inputting some info again, until I got an actual person. He said my info. had not been updated and took care of it for me. I then was able to make the purchase.

This could be what you are experiencing, since it didn't give me any more info. than the "You cannot use this card" message.

Good luck. You need call their customer service soon though, they close at 8 pm PST.
For any prior or future Ugly's out there, my contact info:
el-marko1@insightbb.com
rvc
Reactions:

Post by rvc »

Thank you for the information, I found that is exactly what my problem was got it corrected and was able to make the purchase just waiting for the key or whatever it is called. Appreciate the help.