Store

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
remus
Reactions:

Re:Store

Post by remus »

Thanks ADukes for your quick reponse Yes I had checked it initially but then discovered it wasnt configured properly so when I gave the email address when buying the game the activation code would not have gone into that email address i sent. It was an address that I hadnt used for a while and had been turned off without my knowledge

Remus
ADukes
Reactions:

Post by ADukes »

So you're able to access your other account to read the activation email, right?
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

I have spent the best part of yesterday and today trying to have my email switched back on and that has been successful, so the email address that I initially gave can know be used if possible.

Remus
ADukes
Reactions:

Post by ADukes »

Ah okay. Email sent again.

PM me your other email address if you don't receive it.
lone cowboy
Reactions:

Post by lone cowboy »

Just to let you know that I bought and activated the game. Had a big scare when I got some kind of a danger warning from my pc when opening the scenario's, but I restarted several times after that and everything went fine.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

That danger sign is a false positive from a virus scan. You might need to add an exception for our exe's and dll's.
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi Norb

got your email that you had resent my activation code but unfortunately have not received it yet. Sorry to bother you but perhaps you might try again. If it doesnt work this time I might have to try another email. Is a hotmail address a problem to send activation code by the way?

Remus
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Remus,

Please PM me on this. I don't like posting your email or details publicly.

I need the email that you ordered from so that I can look it up. Or your name. We'll keep trying until we get it to you.

Norb
Last edited by norb on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leger des Onheils
Reactions:

Post by Leger des Onheils »

Dear Dev team,

Congrats on releasing (realising) the game. I'm very glad to see this new installment.

Can you please confirm that the two sites/stores on the purchase page work and that I can pay by credit card (I don't have a paypal account)?

thanks,
Patrick
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Just to say thanks for the quick response in getting my activation/email problem sorted.
Fantastic game. Destined for greatness.

Remus