Scenario's where are they?

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
ETF
Reactions:

Scenario's where are they?

Post by ETF »

Sorry have been away for a bit. Just wondering where are the user made scenarios located again? Attending a con and we are setting up some CPUs with some plasma TV's. Do the scenarios come with a write up one can post to a website? They are asking for some scenario descriptors?
Thanks
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: Scenario's where are they?

Post by RebBugler »

10 scenarios: http://buglesandflags.com/SOWGB.html

Also, check the mod section for Little Powell's scenario links.
Last edited by RebBugler on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed a goof
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
ETF
Reactions:

Post by ETF »

ok went to the site this is a MOD site correct? Didn't see any scenarios. Will search for Little Powell's site. Thx
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

B&F scenarios are within the mod, and dependent upon the mod. Once installed, they can be selected via the 'User Scenarios'.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

I'm hoping we can get them all listed in Garnier's "Released MOD Index" thread so people don't have to go searching. Haven't seen him around in a while, so we can create a new thread if we have to.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Hi.

I have no idea why I even do this, but this is going to be the last time I'm going to post this.

If you wish to download the latest mods for SOW, visit https://sites.google.com/site/virtualpc ... sowgb-mods , if you don't your loss.

later!
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

I can create a link category that is for mods. This way anyone could submit their link to the site and then easily see a list of all the mods.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

<strong>norb wrote:</strong>
I can create a link category that is for mods. This way anyone could submit their link to the site and then easily see a list of all the mods.
That's a great idea Norb. I'll take down my links then on the website, give me more time to do other things...cool to hear that your doing that.

Cheers, and take care!
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

<strong>mikesla wrote:</strong>
Hi.

I have no idea why I even do this, but this is going to be the last time I'm going to post this.

If you wish to download the latest mods for SOW, visit https://sites.google.com/site/virtualpc ... sowgb-mods , if you don't your loss.

later!
It's great that you do this mikesla, but my point was to have them in a sticky thread like Garniers so people aren't searching through threads like this one to find mods, or the link to your site.. But Norbs idea should be the best option.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Hi Little Powell.

Your absolutely correct, Norb's suggestion is the best. I posted something about this around 4 months ago I think. It's a great idea, I'm all for it.

Cheers...