CD Orders Shipping

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
norb
Reactions:

CD Orders Shipping

Post by norb »

We went through and built the first batch of CD orders to ship out on Monday. We are almost through the preorders and when we are, the preorder sale will have to end. So if you have been waiting for your CD, look to receive it next week in the US. I have no idea how long it takes to other countries, but it would be nice to get some reports on the forum of how long it took.
Neal
Reactions:

Re: CD Orders Shipping

Post by Neal »

Great news, Norb. We're bracing for a hoped for influx of new recruits in the Shenendoah Club. Hopefully we can keep that lobby full!

Would you be willing to share any approximate figures on how many preorders are being shipped?

-Neal
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

We have chosen not to publish any numbers. We've been working all weekend, so we should be able to get all preorders out in Monday's mail.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

All CD Pre-Orders have been packaged, so the pre-order sale is over. Thank you very much to everyone that pre-ordered. It shows your trust in us to deliver the product and there was no way we were going to let you down! US should get their orders this week, all others around the world, not sure how long it's going to take. But please post when you receive them.
RDBoles
Reactions:

Post by RDBoles »

Thanks Norb and team, I'm getting very excited about receiving my disk in the mail.
Move Forward