Blood in the Run questions

Stuck in a part of the game. Here's where the Grogs help the Newbies. Share your best strategies for winning and try someone elses.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re:Blood in the Run questions

Post by Little Powell »

Jubal Early wrote:
I also noticed that the victory flags disappeared I’ve played the scenario a few times best score 680 and it was a defeat but I couldn’t understand why because when the time was up the enemy were in total retreat in fact routed and almost out of sight and I was in total control of the victory areas at the woods and the road.
Hmm.. Did you take a lot of losses? That seems like a low score for having routed the enemy. Are you playing with the first beta patch? An issue was fixed where the OBJ would disappear with 10 minutes to go.
Jubal Early
Reactions:

Post by Jubal Early »

Yes I did take a lot of losses some of my regiment retreated I’m not using any patch I must get that Beta patch
born2see
Reactions:

Post by born2see »

I know this is an ancient thread but thanks for the advice. Played it 3 times. 1st time, 116 points; 2nd time, Meredith killed; 3rd time 3552 points. Yeah baby! :woohoo:
"Those in whose judgment I rely, tell me that I fought the battle splendidly and that it was a masterpiece of art.” - George McClellan to his wife describing the battle of Antietam