Road to Wargram and Peninsular Mod - Updated 1.6

Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Re: Road to Wagram - Updated 1.4

Post by Jack ONeill »

HE,

Did you pick up your Custom OOB?

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

gunship: Will you be using Rebbugler's Toolbar for your next release?

I really enjoy his work in that area since it has more options to choose from such as choosing a point to fall back too before issuing the order, and a few other things that I just enjoy.

Thanks. :)
I will pick up the toolbar again later on, Rebbugler has some nifty options on his so it s very cool yes. I started making one but it was taking up too much time, i would like to come back to it at some point.

Redcoat thanks, some sounds would be awesome. Send me a pm sometime of what you have or what you think would be suitable B) .
He111
Reactions:

Post by He111 »

Hey Jack, im just going to test it out now, I will give my thoughts of it after that.
Thank you for making this OOb ;)
He111
Reactions:

Post by He111 »

Hey guys,

so - i just played my first match with the Updated Version with the OOB which Jack created for me (low cav, medium arty and heavy on infantry) I chooesed to play the French on a Defend Sandbox Scenario, Alpine Map.

I deployed my Army Central on a medium Sized Hill, two Artillery Groups and a Divions of Infantry formed the left, while some stronge Grenadiers and Hussars formed the right wing, which was mostly a open field. My Center was formed by a group of 8 pounders and mostly Chasseurs and reserve Infantry.

After around 5 Minutes, my scout Hussars found the first enemy brigades, which consisted of around 6000 austrian Infantry, with some Grenadiers. My battleline was almost perfect angled for this avandgarde, and i expected a classic Line Battle....

Bu suddenly a force of ca. 24.000 men marched down a street on my far left flank, they relied on grenadiers for the first line and crtitical crushed my left wing Infantry division in about 6-7 minitus, additionally i lost both artillery groups, where more then 50% of my guns ! I quickly throw in my reserves to hold my left Flank and to hold my defend point.
After i shuffeld my whole Armygroup the austrian grenadier force of 6.000 men attacked my former Center and managed to force me to use my Grenadiers from the right to ensure my center wouldnt fall apart.

I saved on this Point and will play on tomorrow, so far i lost almost 40-50& of my entire force, which is about 14.000 men.

I really, really enjoy the new version so far, it really improved on alot aspects, i love to see the upcoming features for this mod, especially the russians and british !

Cheers
He111
Reactions:

Post by He111 »

I just finished my OOB by Jack,
finally the austrian army broke my former Center and crushed my whole line, even some heroic counter charges of my Hussars and Chasseurs â Cheval could not change the odds.
The final Result is that my army dropped form 35.000 men to 3800 and the victorius austrian army from 35.000 to 12.000.

You just got to love the new version ;)

Cheers
PANGI
Reactions:

Post by PANGI »

Hey guys,

so - i just played my first match with the Updated Version with the OOB which Jack created for me (low cav, medium arty and heavy on infantry) I chooesed to play the French on a Defend Sandbox Scenario, Alpine Map.

I deployed my Army Central on a medium Sized Hill, two Artillery Groups and a Divions of Infantry formed the left, while some stronge Grenadiers and Hussars formed the right wing, which was mostly a open field. My Center was formed by a group of 8 pounders and mostly Chasseurs and reserve Infantry.

After around 5 Minutes, my scout Hussars found the first enemy brigades, which consisted of around 6000 austrian Infantry, with some Grenadiers. My battleline was almost perfect angled for this avandgarde, and i expected a classic Line Battle....

Bu suddenly a force of ca. 24.000 men marched down a street on my far left flank, they relied on grenadiers for the first line and crtitical crushed my left wing Infantry division in about 6-7 minitus, additionally i lost both artillery groups, where more then 50% of my guns ! I quickly throw in my reserves to hold my left Flank and to hold my defend point.
After i shuffeld my whole Armygroup the austrian grenadier force of 6.000 men attacked my former Center and managed to force me to use my Grenadiers from the right to ensure my center wouldnt fall apart.

I saved on this Point and will play on tomorrow, so far i lost almost 40-50& of my entire force, which is about 14.000 men.

I really, really enjoy the new version so far, it really improved on alot aspects, i love to see the upcoming features for this mod, especially the russians and british !

Cheers
next time aar with spectacular pictures please :)
Last edited by PANGI on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HUSSAAAAAR!!!
redcoat
Reactions:

Post by redcoat »

gunship: Will you be using Rebbugler's Toolbar for your next release?

I really enjoy his work in that area since it has more options to choose from such as choosing a point to fall back too before issuing the order, and a few other things that I just enjoy.

Thanks. :)
I will pick up the toolbar again later on, Rebbugler has some nifty options on his so it s very cool yes. I started making one but it was taking up too much time, i would like to come back to it at some point.

Redcoat thanks, some sounds would be awesome. Send me a pm sometime of what you have or what you think would be suitable B) .
no probs gs,i'll get a list together of the french and austrohungarian stuff i have and pm you at some stage this weekend.cheers
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

HE,

Glad you enjoyed it and you are most certainly welcome.

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Gunfreak
Reactions:

Post by Gunfreak »

I don't get any of the oobs ect. I've played the mod in the modfolder, and actived the mod but noting is changed.
Gunfreak
Reactions:

Post by Gunfreak »

Sorry just me beeing stupid, got it to work