Tap Tap Defense

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
norb
Reactions:

Tap Tap Defense

Post by norb »

So I have this jailbroken iphone. That means that I don't have phone service on it and it's basically an ipod touch. I was given the phone by a relative, so I didn't know what else to do with it.

I got this free game called tap tap defense and it's the best casual game I've ever played. I love it, very addicting. I'm dying to write a PC version of it, and add a ton of stuff.

There's a path, you are given money, you add towers, press play, monsters follow the path and your towers have to kill them before they get to the end. Very easy to play, very hard to master.
69th NYSV
Reactions:

Re:Tap Tap Defense

Post by 69th NYSV »

Sounds pretty cool and something I'd like.
Pvt., 4th Texas Infantry, Co. B
ironsight
Reactions:

Post by ironsight »

Reminds me of a FPS game i bought a few years back, 'Starship Troopers' which more or less loosely follows the movie plot. Monsters lurking everywhere!:woohoo:
estabu2
Reactions:

Post by estabu2 »

Sounds like Desktop Tower Defense(PC) or Pixel Junk Monsters(PS3). But I agree, it is incredibly addictive and even harder to master.
"It is strange, to have a shell come so near you...you can feel the wind."
Anthropicus
Reactions:

Post by Anthropicus »

Yep, Tower Defense games started out on PC - as Warcraft III maps, actually. There's probably more TD games out there now than can be easily counted.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Yes, I've now found some others that are out there. But I admit that I like the design behind Tap the best.