Antietam full battle from USA side

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
benway9
Reactions:

Antietam full battle from USA side

Post by benway9 »

Is there any way to play this scenario besides using the MP method? i'd like to play as the Union in the full 11 hour battle, but i dont like going through the MP work around. any help would be appreciated.

thanks
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: Antietam full battle from USA side

Post by RebBugler »

Is there any way to play this scenario besides using the MP method? i'd like to play as the Union in the full 11 hour battle, but i dont like going through the MP work around. any help would be appreciated.

thanks
What about AN18-Sept17-Antietam, The Bloodiest Day (U-Army)

It's only 6 hours, with a half hour representing an hour of real time. I thought this would be a more logical playing time...sorry about the short scenario. :S

Can't believe I'm apologizing that a 6 hour scenario is too short...times, they are a changin' :ohmy:
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: Antietam full battle from USA side

Post by Little Powell »

thanks
Modding the scenarios isn't possible without some sort of Antietam SDK, which we will probably look into doing eventually.

Until then, play AN18. You won't be disappointed. :)