Expanded Toolbar - Grog

A new section for modding SOW Waterloo. Ask questions, post tips here.
FightingWarez
Reactions:

Re: Expanded Toolbar - Grog

Post by FightingWarez »

The only other thing I can think of to ask is if you have the Grog Toolbar prioritized below the Le Cent Jours mod in your list of mods? When I say prioritized I mean that the Grog Toolbar physically appears lower on the list of mods than Le Cent Jours does? I don't know exactly what this does, but I do remember Reb specifically saying it had to be that way a while back. Whether that still holds true now I don't know, but Ive kept doing it that way with each new version of the toolbar.
Thank you DarkRob - that seems to have fixed it! Will let you all know if it happens again - but for now, its working again. Sorry I missed that instruction from RebBugler. You guys are the best - nice spirit of community on this forum!
jlan5031
Reactions:

Post by jlan5031 »

I've been having problems with Le Cent Jours, so I was interested in DarkRob's suggestion about prioritizing the Grog Toolbar. I know how to do that with SCOWGB, but I can't figure out how to do it with SOWWL. Would appreciate the "how to."
Thanks
roy64
Reactions:

Post by roy64 »

Just drag & drop it into position.
Leicestershire
jlan5031
Reactions:

Post by jlan5031 »

roy64,
Thanks for your quick response.
Left click, drag and drop. Did this first, in game Modifications and it couldn't be moved. Did this in the
game's Mod folder with the same results. Am I missing something?
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Left click, drag and drop. Did this first, in game Modifications
Yep, that's how you prioritize, give it a go again.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
DarkRob
Reactions:

Post by DarkRob »

Left click, drag and drop. Did this first, in game Modifications and it couldn't be moved. Did this in the
game's Mod folder with the same results. Am I missing something?
That should work, cant imagine why it isn't. However, as an alternative, try renaming the grog toolbar file by just putting a "Z" in front of it. That should get it below Le Cent Jours just by virtue of alphabetical order.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

as an alternative, try renaming the grog toolbar file by just putting a "Z" in front of it. That should get it below Le Cent Jours just by virtue of alphabetical order.
Reminder, that only changes its order in the Mods folder, which has no affect regarding prioritizing in the Modifications window.
Last edited by RebBugler on Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkRob
Reactions:

Post by DarkRob »

as an alternative, try renaming the grog toolbar file by just putting a "Z" in front of it. That should get it below Le Cent Jours just by virtue of alphabetical order.
Reminder, that only changes its order in the Mods folder, which has no affect regarding prioritizing in the Modifications window.
It did prioritize it in the modifications window for me. That's how I was prioritizing before you told me I could just drag and drop.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

It did prioritize it in the modifications window for me. That's how I was prioritizing before you told me I could just drag and drop.
When you renamed it, it automatically went to the bottom of the Modifications window listing because it was renamed. So, that's a fast way to get it to the bottom of the 'in game' listing, but unnecessary, or pertinent to prioritization. Still, this renaming idea will work for jlan5031's issue.

For folks following this discussion, just drag and drop in Modifications to prioritize mods.
jlan5031
Reactions:

Post by jlan5031 »

Thanks for all your replies.
DarkRob's "Z" solution worked, and with it, I seem to have stopped having trouble with Le Cent Jours. I still can't "drag and drop." If I understand what you've told me, all I should do is start the game, go to Modifications,left click on the mod I want to move, left click, and drag up or down. Is that correct?
Last edited by jlan5031 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: missing text