Any way to retrieve licenses?

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
ETF
Reactions:

Any way to retrieve licenses?

Post by ETF »

I purchased x2 copies of this fine game. The one unfortunately was on a machine that had a major HD failure. Due to purchasing problems using my US credit card in Canada I had to set up another email address to get my cc to work. I must have accidental deleted my receipt from the email account. The program was not unlicensed.
Question am I SOL on the purchase? I was having a friend over this weekend and would have liked to have a game with him. Hate to have to buy a third copy arrgh.

The game I have installed and is working fine on my main mahcine.....however where would I go to note my registration #. That machine will die some day better take steps. Hey better late then never.
norb
Reactions:

Re: Any way to retrieve licenses?

Post by norb »

Absolutely, we keep a database of all keys, just email our support from the purchase email and we'll send you the codes.
ETF
Reactions:

Post by ETF »

Ok I will send you my email(s).....Thanks....
ADukes
Reactions:

Post by ADukes »

Did you receive the answer? Because it looks like your provider does not accept messages from NSD.