Confederate Players Needed Urgently

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
Neal
Reactions:

Confederate Players Needed Urgently

Post by Neal »

The Shenandoah club's Confederate Corp urgently needs confederate players for our upcoming strategic multiplayer campaign. We will be simulating an 1862 eastern theater campaign with two corps of roughly equal size on a map of Northern Virginia (Washington-Richmond).

At this time (in our alternate history) the Union has a distinct advantage in manpower strength and we are looking to immediately balance this. The campaign begins in one week, on or around 10/22, so you need to fill our your enlistment form now. You may do that here:

http://www.usvmc.net/csa/index.php?opti ... &Itemid=56

New brigade commanders will be awarded a fresh brigade of 2,000 troops in four regiments. They may customize the stats of those regiments as they wish (to emphasize marksmanship, edged weapons, drill, & etc.). You may also name your brigade and regiments as you like--they are truly yours.

We feature a flexible campaign battle schedule and a friendly, democratic community.

If you've ever thought about some serious multiplayer, this is your chance! Please help our cause, we need all aid you can muster with great haste! For best effect, bring a friend!

And yes, you CAN play Union, if you really want, but seriously?? :-)

Gen'l Neal, Shenandoah Club CSA Corps Commander
nyy6242
Reactions:

Re: Confederate Players Needed Urgently

Post by nyy6242 »

I've got a federal brigade. How do I look at it and update its statistics etc?

-JNewton
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Post by SouthernSteel »

Mr. Newton,

Have you filled out your muster sheet in the Union forum? If so, you should have all of your statistics listed, including where you placed your enlistment bonus points. The Brigade/Division Bio pages (with stats, etc) are still being built and updated, so I don't think there's a nice, pretty view yet.
"The time for compromises is past, and we are now determined to maintain our position and make all who oppose us smell Southern powder, feel Southern steel."
Jefferson Davis, 1861
Turbotay
Reactions:

Post by Turbotay »

Is this campaign open to everyone? If so, I'm very interested in joining...
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

Open to anyone.

Contact Mr. Neal or Mr. Kershaw.

But you should consider joining the Union. We are going to win.
Last edited by KG_Soldier on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neal
Reactions:

Post by Neal »

Yes, click the link above (in the first post) and fill out the enlistment form. We'll get ya started pretty quick. :-)

Campaign is ready to go, and the strategic moves begin as early as Tuesday.

Also, if you want to join the union, click this link instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
John Buford
Reactions:

Post by John Buford »

I've got a federal brigade. How do I look at it and update its statistics etc?

-JNewton
Mr. Newton,

Please check your PM's.

Thanks!
"They will attack you in the morning and they will come booming–skirmishers three deep. You will have to fight like the devil until supports arrive."
- General John Buford at Gettysburg.
garyknowz
Reactions:

Post by garyknowz »

Anyone in need of reinforcements?
Sorry. I suffer from a serious case of typosis. Don't worry, it's not contagious :)
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Post by SouthernSteel »

Come on over and sign up for which ever side you prefer. I believe that both sides are about even at this point, but we encourage anyone who is interested to sign up and then you may pick your own spot (both side and then arm, be that infantry, cavalry, or artillery). We're always glad to have new folks and will answer any questions you may have.
"The time for compromises is past, and we are now determined to maintain our position and make all who oppose us smell Southern powder, feel Southern steel."
Jefferson Davis, 1861
garyknowz
Reactions:

Post by garyknowz »

Come on over and sign up for which ever side you prefer. I believe that both sides are about even at this point, but we encourage anyone who is interested to sign up and then you may pick your own spot (both side and then arm, be that infantry, cavalry, or artillery). We're always glad to have new folks and will answer any questions you may have.

Thank you Southern Steel! I filled out an application a couple days ago after Kerflumoxed PMed the registration link to me, but haven't heard anything yet. So, I went ahead and filled out a second application today (in case something went wrong with the first), but changed sides to the Confederacy. If the rosters were any indication, it seems to Federals had a good 2000 troop advantage, and another 2k would have killed any semblance of balance. Hopefully that wasn't a problem. Please keep me updated on the status. Thanks!

Best,
Gary
Last edited by garyknowz on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry. I suffer from a serious case of typosis. Don't worry, it's not contagious :)