MP Fix

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
norb
Reactions:

MP Fix

Post by norb »

We found the MP bug tonight and will have a patch out very soon. Thank you to everyone that sent in their logs, with all that information it was easy to recreate. Should be out this week if all goes well.
Neal
Reactions:

Re: MP Fix

Post by Neal »

Great news!

Thanks,

N
John Buford
Reactions:

Post by John Buford »

Yes! Thanks Norb! Now we can kill Rebs with impunity and not have it blamed on the software!
Last edited by John Buford on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"They will attack you in the morning and they will come booming–skirmishers three deep. You will have to fight like the devil until supports arrive."
- General John Buford at Gettysburg.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Yes! Thanks Norb! Now we can kill Rebs with impunitiy and not have it blamed on the software!
I am in full agreement thanks Norb. Mister Buford, since I joined the rebel cause, that means I have to face you on the battlefield. Oh no. :dry:
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Buford
Reactions:

Post by John Buford »

Yes! Thanks Norb! Now we can kill Rebs with impunitiy and not have it blamed on the software!
I am in full agreement thanks Norb. Mister Buford, since I joined the rebel cause, that means I have to face you on the battlefield. Oh no. :dry:
Sir, my camp always has standing orders to receive repentant Rebs with respect.
"They will attack you in the morning and they will come booming–skirmishers three deep. You will have to fight like the devil until supports arrive."
- General John Buford at Gettysburg.
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Post by SouthernSteel »

Yes! Thanks Norb! Now we can be killed by Rebs with impunity and not blame the software!
Ah, much better. Cheers Norb, glad the submissions proved to be of some use.
"The time for compromises is past, and we are now determined to maintain our position and make all who oppose us smell Southern powder, feel Southern steel."
Jefferson Davis, 1861
Armistead
Reactions:

Post by Armistead »

Great News Thank you!
garyknowz
Reactions:

Post by garyknowz »

Wow! That was quick!

Kudos to norb and the NDS bug extermination team! B)

FYI, if you haven't seen it yet, here's the URL to the newest patch:
www.scourgeofwar.com/Downloads/SOWGBPatchVer1_103.exe
Last edited by garyknowz on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry. I suffer from a serious case of typosis. Don't worry, it's not contagious :)