NorbsoftDev and Slitherine Inc announce a publishing agreement

Threads discussing NSD news items from the front page.
Little Powell
Reactions:

NorbsoftDev and Slitherine Inc announce a publishing agreement

Post by Little Powell »

[article=link]169[/article]
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: NorbsoftDev and Slitherine Inc announce a publishing agreement

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

HEY, I know Slitherine! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

Good Move!!!!!

REQUEST: I need more info on this so I can put it on my Website!

UPDATE: It's now posted! Now how about that Patch? :laugh:
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
RDBoles
Reactions:

Post by RDBoles »

It will be great to see the advertisments in the gaming community. Way to go guys.
Move Forward
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Patch will be coming very soon. We're working on it now. It's coded and tested, just need to get it in the Slith installers.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Patch will be coming very soon. We're working on it now. It's coded and tested, just need to get it in the Slith installers.
Thank You Norb! Excellent work guys! You made a great choice in companies to go with... :)

Edit: I asked a real dumb arse question which I had to remove. :blink:
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

With this deal we did two very cool things. First, we removed the server activation from the game. You will have to type in your code to install the next patch. Second we now make use of Slitherine's MP server where we are running a NAT server. End result is that a lot more people should be able to host and most should be able to host without have to open up any ports.
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

Slitherine is a good company. I have several of their games: Panzer Corps, Battle Academy, Conflict of Heroes -- all very well done.

http://www.slitherine.com/games
Last edited by KG_Soldier on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added link
Garnier
Reactions:

Post by Garnier »

With this deal we did two very cool things. First, we removed the server activation from the game. You will have to type in your code to install the next patch. Second we now make use of Slitherine's MP server where we are running a NAT server. End result is that a lot more people should be able to host and most should be able to host without have to open up any ports.
This is awesome. Thank you so much!
Play Scourge of War Multiplayer! www.sowmp.com
Also try the singleplayer carryover campaign
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Guys, I have to say. I have been feeling really down in the dumps for the last few days, and you picked my spirits up, You, and the Team.

This is such good news Norb.

Thanks again. You guys always surprise me, I should know better by now that there are no limits to what you guys can pull off.

Note: I guess my stupid question wasn't so stupid after all. :lol:

:)
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

Brilliant news! Due to expansion in numbers our HITS MP community has recently suffered from a re-appearance of players losing connection. I hope the new server arrangements get us back to the stable games we had before - only bigger ones!

Thanks Norb, and everyone else who's been working hard to achieve this deal.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.