wish list

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
gray100
Reactions:

wish list

Post by gray100 »

Have only just found this site and am blown away by the graphics of the game! For the last few years have been pounding away at the two MMG games and been hungery for more. Online playing is cool as is multi player, tried this once with the battleground games and it was fun but in "realtime" bring it on!!!!! If Gettysburg can be done as the whole campaign or please please please can any further games have a campaign link i will be in heaven and the divorce courts in short order. I know many people consider Gettysburg an overplayed game but what I love about it is the number of vairables over the 3 days, bring it on. Just let me know when you wnat the payment details.

Gray
ironsight
Reactions:

Re:wish list

Post by ironsight »

Howdy gray100!
I think most of if not all of us agree with your comments.
I'll take a minor exception though with Gburg 'overplayed'. Yep, sure there are many Gburg games out there but i think this one is gonna kick arse over the rest of the pack and set a new Gburg bar!

I myself am looking forward to kicking the yankees back to Warshington!:laugh:
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Campaign mode is my next priority after I get MP out and working well. We want it as bad as you do!
BOSTON
Reactions:

Post by BOSTON »

When Johnny comes marching home again, HURRAH! HURRAH!
HOISTINGMAN4

Drafted in Boston
Gnl. D.W. Marlow
Reactions:

Post by Gnl. D.W. Marlow »

norb wrote:
Campaign mode is my next priority after I get MP out and working well. We want it as bad as you do!
Any ideas on what this will be like. How will the gameplay be etc. Battles in RTS I assume with turn-based strategy...or RTS strategy some way. Do you care to share some of your ideas or plans about this concept at this point.
Nosir, a chicken couldn't live on that field.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

I have a bunch written down and I don't want to put too much here as everything can always change, but here's what I'm pretty sure of. There will be a campaign map, it will be turn based on the campaign map, there will be rpg aspects, fights will take place as they do now. That's about all I can say at this point, it's a ways away, but it's something that I've been dying to do for a long time now.