mod question for scenarios

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
jpb
Reactions:

mod question for scenarios

Post by jpb »

First let me say thank you to the modding community for all your work.I recently installed a few mods such as terrian 1.5 gunfire 1.5 and smoke.These work fine in the sandbox scenarios but not in the Gettysburg campaign senarios.Any help or direction would be appreciated,Thanks
Marching Thru Georgia
Reactions:

Re: mod question for scenarios

Post by Marching Thru Georgia »

First, welcome to the forum. The stock G'burg scenarios cannot be played with any mods. If you want to use them, you can download the SDK which has them included. Create a small mod to use those, and you can play them with any mods of your choosing.
I can make this march and I will make Georgia howl.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

At least for the sound mod, you can also make it part of the stock game if you like it enough.

Instead of unzipping the mod to your Mods folder, simply move the wav files from the mod to your Scourge of War - Gettysburg\Base\Sounds\ folder and overwrite. The new sounds will now be heard in the Gettysburg scenarios.
Last edited by Little Powell on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jpb
Reactions:

Post by jpb »

great,thank you guys so much, I will try this