Patch Very Soon

Any technical questions for Waterloo go here!
norb
Reactions:

Patch Very Soon

Post by norb »

We know it's taken longer than usual for us, but we are very close. Our team has been through all the boards, and recorded all the major bugs that are keeping people from fully enjoying the game. The work is done and tested and almost ready for release. In the next couple of weeks the new patch should be posted by Matrix for their update system. Thank you everyone for your patience, we know there were some ugly ones in there. Just a little longer and you'll no longer have your courier window closing on you :)
Jacquinot
Reactions:

Re: Patch Very Soon

Post by Jacquinot »

In new patch do you fix cavalry guard chaser sprite bug in main Waterloo battle?
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

Will the patch be available here as well? Or as a straight manual download somewhere? My games are still in the NSD folders so the Matrix update system might not work for me.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
skelos
Reactions:

Post by skelos »

"Next couple of weeks"? Based upon a release on Steam for 11-19 and based upon what mitra76 posted: "yeap the patch is before" in regards to the patch being posted before the Steam release and what con20or posted on 11-13: "The patch exe is already with Matrix, is being prepped and will be with you ASAP ".

I am a bit disappointed that the patch is now "the couple of weeks". Or was this a typo? Will this cause the Steam release to be delayed then?
con20or
Reactions:

Post by con20or »

"Next couple of weeks"? Based upon a release on Steam for 11-19 and based upon what mitra76 posted: "yeap the patch is before" in regards to the patch being posted before the Steam release and what con20or posted on 11-13: "The patch exe is already with Matrix, is being prepped and will be with you ASAP ".

I am a bit disappointed that the patch is now "the couple of weeks". Or was this a typo? Will this cause the Steam release to be delayed then?
One of the downsides of aiming for bigger markets is that we are not as flexible as before. There are three groups working on getting this game out on Steam and also patched up - NSD, Matrix and Valve. Those were, and still are, our goals but I generally avoid giving any dates or change-log specifics to avoid any disappointment until they are released.
skelos
Reactions:

Post by skelos »

Understood and thank you for the update, appreciated.
con20or
Reactions:

Post by con20or »

Check your PMs ;)
Last edited by con20or on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gunfreak
Reactions:

Post by Gunfreak »

Can we get a list of the major changes/fixes?

I remember talk about option to turn of scores endig battles, I've stayed away from the campaign as i don't want my battles to end based on a number system if i trap the enemy, i want to fight him til he is destroyed. I don't want the battle to end and he get away because i reached max score.