Something I just realized!!!

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
DrMike1997
Reactions:

Re:Something I just realized!!!

Post by DrMike1997 »

I would add that the team is spread out all over the world and does 95% or more of their work remotely!!! To me that is one of the biggest shocks about this game (and its earlier games!
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Hi DrMike.

I noticed that from earlier posts. I'm sure the larger companies out there could learn from what Norb, and his team have done, and adopt this format.

It is cool to think something of this value, and quality can be created, and maintained from all over the world.

Cheers...
Lees Warhorse
Reactions:

Post by Lees Warhorse »

I just wanted to give my compliments to Norb and his team. Im 25 yrs old and have been playing all pc games since I can remember my first pc. My favorites have always been Civil War games and I can remember how excited I was with Sid Meirers Gburg. I kind of stumbled onto CWBR because my friends pc wouldnt run it :) ever since I have been totatly wrapped up in TC2M and now the newest release SOW...I cant say enough about these games and your team Norb for the time and effort put in on the actual game and the forum help I always recieve. Thanks Again and Keep up the awesome work.
Last edited by Lees Warhorse on Mon May 17, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No 15,000 men ever made can take that ridge." Lt. General James Longstreet
July 3, 1863
BOSTON
Reactions:

Post by BOSTON »

I was a bit sceptical about GB at first, some what reluctant to play it cause of the changes made from TC2M, but the more I've played it the more I feel you need a good "Pat on the back" for a job well done. ;)

BOSTON :)
HOISTINGMAN4

Drafted in Boston
Grell
Reactions:

Post by Grell »

Excellent work Norb et al! I can't stop playing this game. You are a god! :cheer:

Regards,

Grell
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Grell wrote:
Excellent work Norb et al! I can't stop playing this game. You are a god! :cheer:

Regards,

Grell
Thanks, but I think not. A god would not have just released a third beta patch that CTD'd for many of the players. :blush:
MadMan
Reactions:

Post by MadMan »

Maybe you're a cruel and vengeful god.
I'm just saying. :lol:
Marching Thru Georgia
Reactions:

Post by Marching Thru Georgia »

He's Loki, god of mischief. :D
I can make this march and I will make Georgia howl.
scottishsoldier
Reactions:

Post by scottishsoldier »

BOSTON wrote:
I was a bit sceptical about GB at first, some what reluctant to play it cause of the changes made from TC2M, but the more I've played it the more I feel you need a good "Pat on the back" for a job well done. ;)

BOSTON :)
I absolutely second that!

I was slow to get into it, but I'm well and truly hooked now.

Thanks to RebBugler I'm doing some simple OOB and weapons mods, and having a blast with them.

Great game, well supported by norb and all the testers and others.

Well done guys!
Jim
Reactions:

Post by Jim »

Marching Thru Georgia wrote:
He's Loki, god of mischief. :D
Or perhaps QWERTY the god of typing too fast . . . :laugh:

-Jim
"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont, 2 July 1863