Jenkins Ferry Final Map for Red River Pack Pics!

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
Mazikainen
Reactions:

Re: Jenkins Ferry Final Map for Red River Pack Pics!

Post by Mazikainen »

how community concious of you!
Zeke
Reactions:

Post by Zeke »

How much longer?
Probably the week following valentines day. I don't want to be responsible for anyone's divorce!
Oh I dunno you havent seen the missus !!!! - they do say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
I only know two tunes...One's "Yankee Doodle" and the other one isn't!

Ulysses S. Grant
PANGI
Reactions:

Post by PANGI »

No those I get it by the barrel from Jim Beam, although I heard it from eyewitness accounts that These two hungry dead rebs are J. C. Edwards and Reb Bugler. Take a look for your self.
They're drunk
Last edited by PANGI on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
HUSSAAAAAR!!!
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

How much longer?
Probably the week following valentines day. I don't want to be responsible for anyone's divorce!

Haaaaa, that's for sure. ;)

:)
Cleaburn
Reactions:

Post by Cleaburn »

;) Hey 2nd it was my pleasure to hook you up with Joe Walker, in fact he is taking a tour in a couple of weeks to the real battlefield.I will be there.I am excited, for the actual site is not known or been seen by the general public except local folks will take lots of photos.

Cleaburn C.S.A
2nd Texas Infantry
Reactions:

Post by 2nd Texas Infantry »

;) Hey 2nd it was my pleasure to hook you up with Joe Walker, in fact he is taking a tour in a couple of weeks to the real battlefield.I will be there.I am excited, for the actual site is not known or been seen by the general public except local folks will take lots of photos.

Cleaburn C.S.A
Outstanding Cleaburn! Thanks again. These maps should be out around then, but after Valentines day. Little Powell and Jim are checking them out as we speak.
Cleaburn
Reactions:

Post by Cleaburn »

Heres a interview with Joe walker about Jenkins ferry battlefield Ghosts stories!!! :ohmy:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jrgt/2012/ ... kers-radio
Last edited by Cleaburn on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cleaburn
Reactions:

Post by Cleaburn »

Hows it going 2nd Texas....
Mazikainen
Reactions:

Post by Mazikainen »

We're going to be playing MP on a lan party this weekend, so it would sure be mighty swell if you'd release it this weekend ;)

-mazikainen
2nd Texas Infantry
Reactions:

Post by 2nd Texas Infantry »

Guys, I was having a few issues trimming down the fps on all four maps. I am literaly putting the final corrections together for a release of hoepfuly next weekend March 2. Texas Independence Day no less. 4 killer maps, 50 new flags, and all for free! Visualy these will literaly blow any other map out of the water, but I needed to subdue it for game play. Hopefully I reached a happy medium. More importantly hope that this will be well received by the MP community and the casual SB players. Thanks for your support and interests.